Colosseum Fast Track Guided Tour Skip the Line entrance Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Most beautiful and fascinating archaeological areas in the world that starts from the Roman Forum and ends at the Colosseum. Then visit the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill in complete autonomy and, after about 2 hours, meet your guide to start a tour of the Colosseum of about 50 minutes.
Colosseum Quick Guided Tour Skip the Line entry Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Start our tour with a visit of about 2 hours in complete autonomy to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill avoiding long waiting times thanks to tickets with priority entrance.
Roman Forum is the place where the life of the city took place: politics, justice, commerce, social life and the worship of the gods, that is, it was the heart of the city of Rome. The Palatine Hill is the most central hill of the 7 hills of Rome and in ancient times it was the most coveted place to live. From Monte Palatino you can admire the extraordinary panorama of the Roman Forum, which you can visit with the tickets you already have. After this splendid walk through the ancient history of this city, a solemn finale awaits us, from the exit of the Roman Forum we can admire its Majesty the great Roman Colosseum, the soul of Rome and the splendor of its empire.
After about 2 hours of visiting the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, meet our guide to join a tour of the Colosseum of about 50 minutes. Once at the Colosseum you will skip the ticket line, after which you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in ancient Roman times with a 25 minute multimedia video showing the before and after effect of all the best sites in Rome including the Colosseum and the Underground, the Pantheon, the Circus Maximus and the Vatican area. The video is ideal to watch before embarking on the tours as you can appreciate the splendor of what the ruins were like in Ancient Roman times.
With your guide, marvel at the Colosseum and the impressive construction methods of the ancient Romans. After exploring the first level, you will reach the second level to enjoy the best view inside and outside and of the Colosseum.
Duration: 2h in complete autonomy + 25 minutes Multimedia Video + 50 minutes Colosseum Guided Tour.
- Take advantage of your priority entrance ticket and embark on a journey through the heart of Ancient Rome.
- Visit the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill in complete autonomy.
- Take a 50-minute guided walking tour of the Colosseum.
- Sono consigliate scarpe comode.
- Assistance at the meeting point.
- Entrance to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
- Priority entrance to the Colosseum.
- Multimedia video of Ancient Rome about 25 minutes before your visit to the Colosseum.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum of approximately 50 minutes.
What is not included:
- Cibo e bevande.
- Pick up service.
- Guided tour of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian and French.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain conditions on the Palatine Hill and in the Roman Forum.
- For security reasons, the Colosseum can accommodate a maximum of 3,000 people at a time (for this reason, there may be delays in accessing the site even for visitors who already have reservations).
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage must be searched.
- It is not allowed to enter the Colosseum with bulky bags, backpacks and suitcases (only small bags are allowed).
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.