- Open Bus Panoramic Tour Hop-on Hop-off One Day -
!!! Attention please. This is not the travel ticket. Remember to collect your ticket at one of our points:
OFFICE : VIA DI SANTA MARIA MAGGIORE 159/160 00184 Roma
BOX OFFICE: PIAZZA DEI CINQUECENTO 51 00185 Roma
for problems or emergencies once in Rome you can contact us via Whatsapp at the number +393201126777
Expierience Rome for 48hrs. Your tour on the hop-on hop-off panoramic open bus will be amazing. Use the audioguide in 8 different languages. It will explain you the beauty of the Eternal City. Hop-on and hop-off at any stop to be a part of the history of the monuments in Rome.
- These are the stops: TERMINAL VIA MARSALA (Termini station) - LARGO DI VILLA PERETTI - SAINT MARY MAJOR CHURCH – COLOSSEUM - CIRCUS MASSIMUS – VENICE SQUARE – VATICAN – SPANISH STEPS - BARBERINI/TREVI’S FOUNTAIN.
Ticket Hop on Hop off Bus Rome --> The bus tour ticket is valid One Day 9:00 to 18:30.
Special Conditions of Use Hop on Hop off Bus Rome
You can start your tour from any of the stops and hop-on and hop-off any time you want during the validity of the ticket you bought. You can hop-on the bus according to the availability of the seats when the bus arrives at the stop. During the year our tours may be subjected to delays or route changes due to the traffic or street restrictions due to demonstrations.
What is included
- Hop-on hop-off tour ticket 48 hrs
- Free Wi-Fi on board of each bus
- Real time monitoring of the buses and waiting time at the stops
- Audioguide on board - Earphones
- 8 languages commentary
- App POP GUIDE
- Walking tours through the APP
- Children commentary through the APP
What is not included
- Entrance ticket for attractions, museums or archeological sites
- Food and beverages
- Transfer from and to the Hotel
Highlights Sightseeing bus tour in Rome
- Explore the Eternal City according to your needs thanks to the stops along the route
- Hop-on and Hop-off at any of the stops and enjoy Rome from a different point of view
- Staying on the bus you can admire the Colosseum, the Circus Maximus the Imperial Forums and the “Altare della Patria”
- Dive into the history of Rome listening to the audioguide directly from your mobile phone
- Free WiFi on board, share your experience on your social pages